Weight: 190 lbs.
Born: July 22, 1987
Hometown: Orangeville, Ontario
Years played in the NLL: 7
Previous NLL team(s): New England Black Wolves, Philadelphia Wings, Minnesota Swarm
Acquired to the Rush: Traded from New England to Rush in exchange for Aaron Bold, John Lafontaine, first-round pick in 2017 NLL Draft and second-round pick in 2018 NLL Draft
Joined the NLL: Selected by the Minnesota Swarm in the first round (sixth overall) of the 2011 Entry Draft
College/University: Hobart College
2018 SEASON HIGHLIGHTS
· Made Saskatchewan debut and registered 39 saves in Rush’s 17-9 W at Toronto
· Managed 31 saves plus one assist in home-turf debut and facing his former team in Rush’s 24-11 W vs. New England
· Mustered 41 saves, including no goal against in first quarter, in Rush’s 13-9 W at Georgia
· Set season-high with 49 saves to go with one assist in Rush’s 13-12 OTW at Calgary
· Totaled 39 saves in Rush’s 13-10 W at Colorado
· Racked up 37 saves and held opposition scoreless in third quarter in Rush’s 10-6 W vs. Calgary
· Registered 36 saves in Rush’s 11-10 W vs. Calgary
· Finished with 33 saves in Rush’s 15-13 W vs. Calgary in West Final
· Held opposition to just two goals in the first, second and third quarters, finishing with 35 saves in the Rush’s 16-9 W vs. Rochester in Game 1 of NLL Cup
· Notched 37 saves, while holding opposition to just two goals in fourth quarter, and added one assist in Rush’s 15-10 W vs. Rochester in Game 3 of NLL Cup
· In 2018 regular season, led NLL with 12 wins and was second with a 10.82 goals-against average – both career-bests. Also finished fourth with a .777 save-percentage.
· Finished the 2018 playoffs with a league-leading three wins and second-best goals-against average at 11.11
· Finished 2017 first in NLL with 676 saves and second with 940 minutes played
· Named NLL Goaltender of the Year in 2016 after leading league with 620 saves and finishing second in both wins (9) and save-percentage (.789)
· Originally selected sixth overall by Minnesota in 2011 NLL Entry Draft.
· Earned a silver medal with Team Canada for the 2010 FIL World Lacrosse Championships
What is your favourite after workout Booster Juice? Unbeatable
Do you like morning smoothies or after workout smoothies better? Morning, to get the blood flowing
Hot or Cold treats from DQ? Both, it's DQ
Cold or Hot drinks from Tim Horton's? Ice Cap, no doubt
Poker or Blackjack? Don't gamble, you always lose!
What is your go-to Netflix binge? Ozark
Besides lacrosse, what is your next favourite sport? Sr. Women's hockey